How do I book your services?
- Fill out the contact form below. We will be in touch as soon as possible. We receive many inquiries and dates do fill up quickly. Therefore, we require a $250.00 non-refundable deposit along with a signed contract. The $250.00 deposit will be subtracted from your final balance. Your date is not reserved until the deposit is paid.
How many artists will be provided?
- Once we have determined how many services are needed and what the timeframe will be then we will determine how many stylists are needed. (Typically 1-4)
How long should I plan on doing hair and makeup the day of my wedding?
- We strive to get you and your bridal party done in around three hours or less. This allows you to get on with your day and allows us to do multiple weddings. Once you fill out the contact form below we will begin to put together a plan and decide the exact needs of your wedding party.
Should we prep our hair and/or makeup before you arrive?
- We request that you have a clean and dry face when we arrive. As well as clean/dry hair or day old hair. If the hair is damp we will not be able to work as quickly so we ask that you please ensure it is dry before we arrive.
When is final payment due?
- Final balance is to be paid in full by the Monday prior to the wedding date. If any additional services are requested at the time of the event, these are subject to availability and will require additional payment due when services are rendered. Cash or card payments are excepted the day of the event for additional services. No personal checks. Artist gratuity is not included in your final cost.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
- If you cancel your wedding for any reason after the final balance has been paid, 50% of your final balance will be refunded; the deposit is non-refundable.